Frequently Ask Questions
WHAT IS PowPow?
PowPow is the Paddleball Family Alliance(PBFA) summer tour. PBFA schedules visits at different public parks throughout the Tri-State Area which includes some of the top Paddleball players in the game. The objective of these events is to have FUN and very competitive games where local players can improve their Paddleball skills.
WHAT DOES PFA STANDS FOR?
PFA stands for Paddleball Family Alliance
HOW DO I DONATE TO THE PFA?
There are 2 ways to donate to our Youth Program/Paddleball Programs:
- Pay via PayPal using the ‘Donations Are Welcome’ on the main page
- Send your check to Paddleball Family Alliance, 58 Omaha ave, Rockaway,NJ, 07866. Write check to paddleball family inc.
NOTE – We prefer option 2 because Paypal takes a cut of the donation.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF BECOMING A PFA MEMBER?
Every individual that joins the Paddleball Family Alliance will receive the following benefits:
- High end quality member T-shirt.
- 20% off from all tournaments entry fee.
- Access to PFA website Members ONLY section where valuable information such as store discounts, nutritional tips, and others, will be posted.
- Invitation to Members ONLY summer picnic, Paddleball, DJ, Volleyball, Basketball, raffles and more
- Voting right for general elections.
- 20% off on all Paddleball Family Alliance special awards events, Christmas’ party, special awards, etc
- MORE BENEFITS TO COME
WHERE DO I FIND UPCOMING/PAST PADDLEBALL EVENTS?
On the MAIN page click:
- EVENTS >>> CALENDAR
WHO ARE THE PFA BOARD MEMBERS?
- Mike Melendez – President
- Mitchell Goldberg – Vice President
- Andre Hopkins – Tournament Director
- Ray Sanchez – Treasurer
- Charlene Gilio – Admin
- Marcelo Verdesto
More to come
More to come