On May 21, 2016 Mike & Mitch made an appearance on BronxNet cable television OPEN program to promote the sport of paddleball and the Paddleball Family Alliance Youth Paddleball Clinic Program.
The Paddleball Family Alliance (PFA) is making membership available for anyone that would like to join, the membership dues is $40 annually.
What is the reason for membership dues?
In order to grow the sport of paddleball, small & big ball, we must showcase the sport across the Tri-State Area by putting on display the beauty of our sport. The way to accomplish this goal is by scheduling tournaments, youth clinics, awards presentation to recognize ALL contributors to the sport and much more. All of the aforementioned requires funding. Membership dues alone is not going to generate the funds needed to successfully run these events but it will help us get started. Eventually we will need contributions from businesses to be able to put on some of the big events.
What do I get for my $40 membership dues?
1. High quality member T-shirt, see picture below
2. 20% discount entry fee at all tournaments promoted by the PFA, we’ll work with other tournament’s coordinators to try get member discounts for those events.
3. Discounts to all PFA special events like awards presentation.
4. Access to PFA website Members ONLY section where valuable information such as store discounts, nutritional tips, and others, will be posted.
5. Invitation to Members ONLY summer picnic, Paddleball, DJ, Volleyball, Basketball, raffles and more.
6. Voting right to general issues that affect the Paddleball community.
If you would like to become a member please fill out the application found at the PFA website link—> http://paddleballfamily.com/become-a-member/
Who Got Next?
Mike Melendez & Mitch Goldberg will be appearing on the Monday edition of ‘OPEN’ with host Bob Lee on BronxNet Television. Open airs live on BronxNet Television channel 67 and on Verizon FiOS Channel 33 from 10 am-11 am. The show is also LIVE-Stream OPEN on BronxNet.Org
The interview will centered around promoting paddleball, the Paddleball Family Alliance and the work we are doing in the community.
WE GOT NEXT!!